Characters unlock system

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

⑤进阶

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2006-9-25 04:20:45 | 显示全部楼层
I will release an upgraded version of this hidden characters unlock system very soon,where if you press a combination of buttons in the main window of the game you unlock the hidden character.It's like a cheat !
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

④见习

积分
发表于 2006-9-27 01:58:06 | 显示全部楼层
要怎樣叫出隱藏腳色呢?
可以翻成中文嗎?看不太懂
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

⑤进阶

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2006-9-27 03:53:51 | 显示全部楼层
Hi !
I understood through the online translator your first question only.I can translate it in Chinese if someone help me here.
Can someone translate the first question of the user ws0714 in English please ? So I can reply !
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

⑤进阶

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2006-9-27 04:11:14 | 显示全部楼层
(I have translated my previous message in Chinese through the google.com language tools.So I don't know if the translation is really good or correct.)

你好!
我能翻译文件从意大利语语言对汉语语言如果某人帮助这里.
某人可以翻译用户的第一问题ws0714 从汉语语言对英语请吗? 如此我能答复他!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

④见习

积分
发表于 2006-9-27 08:48:35 | 显示全部楼层
TO:fm2002man

(google.com language tools)

I have downloaded documents
I Don't know....
How to open the hidden character?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

⑤进阶

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2006-9-27 19:46:54 | 显示全部楼层
Hi !
The file for the hidden character is the second character Dead Body.If you see everything works through the "System Variable B" which it has "2" conditions :if the its value is "0" and if it is "1".When the value is "0" the character is the same Dead Body as in the first file,but when it is "1" the character Dead Body becomes the hidden character.This is the same tecnique to  do a transformable character.But the important part of this system is the cursor,which it has been programmed in the skill called " Cursore" (Cursor in English) where there are the images of the cursor before the hidden character unlock both for Player 1 both for Player 2 and the cursor for when the character is unlocked,both for Player 1 both for Player 2,which they appear through the conditions of the "System Variable O".The System Variable B set to 0 for when the character is not unlocked and to 1 if it is unlocked.The same thing about the cursor there is in the first file called Dead Body too.
The system for the character unlock is activated by the the "System Variable O" set to "1" which it is placed inside the demo file "Game Over".

It seems difficult but if you look at the skills you can see how the tecnique works.However if you need a Chinese version of this system I can translate it in English, so someone can translate the English version in Chinese then.
Let me know !
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

④见习

积分
发表于 2006-9-27 21:34:48 | 显示全部楼层
To: fm2002man
Thank you help me..^^
I need Chinese version
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

⑤进阶

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2006-9-28 00:39:17 | 显示全部楼层
No problem !
When you and other people need help and I know the solutions I'll help you,of course !
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

⑤进阶

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2006-9-28 19:54:06 | 显示全部楼层
Hi !
As I promised before I have done the English version of the hidden characters unlock system ! I have translated those explanations from Italian to English,so someone can translate it in Chinese now ! I hope it is useful for your projects !
The file is : http://www.fmitzone.com/sections ... char_unlock_sys.rar

If you need other help or something else I'm here !

The better thing to do would be to affiliate this forum or the site with mine to share our ideas in a better way !
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

⑤进阶

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2006-9-28 20:41:37 | 显示全部楼层
引用第5楼yoxola2006-09-16 01:12发表的“”:
Most ppl here have problem reading foreign languages, including English/Japanese.

This system is pretty nice to increasing the gameplay ability, it's a pity that FM2002 can't "remember" the last gameplay status(eg. game saving system) via ini file.

Maybe the saving possibility could be gotten through an external application which through the API functions simulates the keyboard buttons pression in the game.So if in the Title demo of your game you make a new skill and place a [COM] block for all the 6 buttons of the program (D,E,F,A,B,C), and set inside them the command and point them to the part of the skill where you have put the system variable with the condition to replace a value,the external program through the API functions should send the input to the keyboard and the hidden character would appear automatically,witout to play the game.

Example :

Hidden Character Command|COM|COM|COM|COM|COM|COM|COM|I|SG|E|V|I|SG|

Each [COM] points to the part of the skill after the block [E],while the first [SG] points at the beginning of the skill.The block [V] is set with "Replace" and the value of the condition to activate the character (in the case of this sytem the system variable used is O and the condition to activate the character is 1).The last [SG] points to the block [V] to repeat the part of skill.

The commands could be saved by the external program in an ini file that it reads each time you play the game.
But to make it good the external program should work in this way :

1)The fist time you play the game the external program sends the input to the keyboard when you finish the game (for the first time) and saves the commands of the keyboard in the ini file.
2)The external program waits for the game close.
3)When the game starts again the external program reads the ini file and sends the the input.

The problem is how to do this external program and I don't know programming language.This idea is of my friend and user of my site forum Xem,who studies at the faculty of computer science,but he doesn't know how to do it yet.

If there is someone who knows how to do it,he/she let's me know !
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|幻想森林

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 15:00 , Processed in 0.019817 second(s), 17 queries .